View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 06:29 AM   #54
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

If raised properly, the tiny shouldn't be a runt IMO; they need extra care and attention, but if the breeder and their dogs are good and deserve to breed, then there shouldn't really be an issue (if there are health problems in the line they could show up in the biggest, and not the tiny- it's just depends).
When you say private breeder, what do you mean? Everyone has a slightly differing opinion of what makes who what!
But no matter, she should still have a contract with health guarantee... I'm assuming you mean that she is breeding for herself by private breeder;so look at it like this, if you want a custom built house for yourself, and build two to see which is better for you, you still need to be able to assure (and guarantee) the person buying the other that the roof isn't going to cave in! See what I mean? Honestly, I wouldnt have bothered even contqcting the breeder off the site you posted from last night- far more negatives and positives on there; is this breeder similar at all in breeds and standards?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!