View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
oceansoracle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Coco SSO and his hairy situation!

So as some of you on YT know, Coco Skittles Starburst Oquendo is a resuce yorkie. When he come to my home he was emaciated, his coat was dull, and all of his hair in belov his neck we uneven, broken amd even ahd patches of dry skin, scabs, and suffered a skin condition. Coco is finally workign his way to becoming as health a pet as he can ( was diagnosed with epilepsy and congential cataracts at only being about a year old! !) Still he is doign great.

Coco's coat is getting longer and this is where my dilema begins: My prior yorkie was a cotton coat so I often gave him a puppy cut because his hair would become unmanageable the longer it got. Coco SSO's current hair is not a cotton coat, but is long and straight and full (Dare I say 1000 percent healthier). I do not want to have his hair cut into a puppy cut or have the fortitude to grow a show coat. So I would love to hear any suggestions? Is there a happy medium cuz I love his hair as it is growing and do not want to cut it so short!

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated! Also, I also want to attempt having a top knot for him (Wish me luck on that one)

Thanks in advance, Coco SSO's Dad!
oceansoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!