View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
Oh, enjoy the quiet! Once they discover their voice you may miss it.

A huge limb broke off the neighbors willow tree, by my driveway, during the winds last night. Today they called a tree company to come cut it all up. ZoE has been letting the tree trimmers know she's watching them since 8am this morning...bark..bark..bark...bark...bark.
Oh, I'll bet she is letting them have it! Things like that just unhinge Yorkies - they get so offended! I'll bet you are like me - I often will let Tibbe just bark himself silly on things like that as he is so serious about doing his job and telling people like that to stop what they are doing and don't you think you can do that sort of thing on my property! I almost go nuts sometimes but I like him to be able to have a good barking session every now and then to remind him he really is a dog, as he lives such a pampered and citified life otherwise. I think a good barking, guarding session brings back the canine in them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!