View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maci_mace View Post
I agree to disagree. A dog that cannot be controlled and attacks/kills any living thing has a weak pack leader and should a) be released to a rescue/professional or b) put to sleep.
I agree that there are dogs with issues, but those issues started for a reason wether it was a owner who loved the dog yet didnt spend time training, socializing, in classes etc or because they were neglected/abused.
Mind you I'm a fan of Cesar and I know not everyone is. But I have been successful usi g his methods as a trainer and watching others use his methods so I believe any dog can potentially be an amazing dog. It's about being in control and controlling the environment.
You are very wrong whether you want to realize it good dogs do attack I'm so sorry you are unable to see those cases because they do very much exist. Its funny how people say that people who speak against bigger dogs or pits are closed minded when darlin you are doing the same thing. And just for a fact I love bigger dogs just would never risk Callie's life.

Last edited by Lovetodream88; 11-09-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!