View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #28
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

My next door neighbor was allowing her two young children chase around a small puppy outside too. Then she was leavingthe puppy outside at night all the time. We live upstairs n a apartment , and the poor little pup would be right at the neighbors door , I knocked on her door several times to let this pup inside .Then she started leaving the pup outside during the day when it was 100 ' temps. The puppu was following everyone who walked by, and even me when going down the stairs in the parking lot. I reported it to the managers and that same day she got a 3 day notice. get rid of the dog are be evicted> She found a better home for the puppy through a friend of hers. I never told her it was me and she did not think it was. I felt very bad for this puppy , and her children wer eso mean to it.
It is so very sad when people do not take care of their animals and the animal gets hurt or killed. they don't treat life as precious and don't care. I think that most people do care and are good pet owners, but a few are really bad and should never have a dog/cat .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!