View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #16
heartmyyorkie
I ♥ Pita & Oliver
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandysbabies View Post
My husband works nights so they had to have left him outside. So, it was like the middle of the night he got hit. I am so glad I didn't see it. I had never seen one hit until a few years ago I was coming from the drugstore and a man hit alittle toy poodle in the lane next to me. It didn't kill it right away and I went home crying and shaking until I didn't know what was happening to me. I had just lost my mother and I guess my nerves were just gone. I think this has brought back when I seen that baby hit and the man went on just like it was nothing. Its horrible to see when they have been hit but to see one actually hit was about more than I could take. Oh, God don't let them get another one. That is what I'm afraid of. The same thing happening all over again.
That is terribly sad and can see why you would be upset. It is even more traumatizing to see it happen! Poor sweet innocent puppy...heartless owners makes me sick as well. Sorry you are feeling so down but that would be my reaction as well. Just hug your pups and we will all pray they DO NOT get another one, ugh!!!
heartmyyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!