View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #1
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Less than $1,000

I know that there have been a lot of threads on how much you bought your yorkie for. On another thread in the "Yorkies for Sale or Wanted" section today, someone questioned the fact that yorkies are available for less than $1,000. (http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...926#post368926) I think that this has to do with the poster's location because prices are generally higher in his or her area. I hate to see people coming here and seeing posts that say yorkies are only priced really expenisively because I know many of our members have gotten yorkies for less than $1,000. I would hate for someone to see this and think this breed is out of his or her financial reach. So, if you have purchased your yorkie for $1,000 or less, please share this, and if possible from where you bought the yorkie. I want members who come here to see that there is a possibility of owning this breed without spending thousands of dollars.

Thanks!

(For me personally, the first yorkie I seriously looked at was $850 and was from Ohio)

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!