View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 06:35 AM   #8
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

If you are bringing home Trixie on your own (or will be driving her around alone in the future), purchase a car seat. She is going to be too cute, but please fight the urge to hold her if you'll be driving. She'll be small, but you can still put a harness on her (it will be loose.) The carseat will have a small leash that will hook onto her harness. That way, she'll be out in the open for you to pet and look at , and you'll know that (God forbid) if you should be in an accident, your baby won't budge from the seat. She will be too small and delicate to ever survive a crash. Along the lines of what Lisa (Carter's Mom) said, put a towel in the carseat. Olivia got sick in ours once and you wouldn't believe the amount of nooks and crannies in that seat! Let me tell you, I was digging puke out for an hour!

Oh, and most importantly- don't forget your camera!! You'll want some pictures of her with her remaining litter mates and her mom, and I'm sure there will be hundreds of cute things she'll do in the 6 hour drive home!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!