View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 04:21 AM   #7
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

It is such an important thing that you did. Some people are under the impression that just because a business has to do with animals that it is going to be all right to leave their dog there. When I was a kid we took our poodle to a couple's home that showed poodles. When we picked him up he was shaking and nervous and when we took him back he acted terrified. We just assumed he did not want to be away from home because these people were always so nice. Later we found that these people were notorious for abusing their dogs as well as others. We all felt so bad for poor Brandy. But we were ignorant that other animal people could be abusers.

The woman who wanted you to leave your dog in a crate all day sounded really questionable and any place that is dirty is certainly no place to leave your pet. It should not take more than an hour to do a small dog. It should only take 5 minutes to pay for the grooming so there is no reason to leave a dog there for hours at a time. Groomers who treat their clients like dogs are not the kind of business I want to leave my baby at.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!