View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Mommy View Post
I understand your pain. Hopefully, you will feel better as time goes on. It will be 14 weeks tomorrow that I lost my Sammy. While I'm having more good days, I still cry and have trouble talking about him without crying. I know what you mean about sweeping without "our helpers" being there to attack the broom. It seems so odd to me now to be able to sweep and vacuum without Sammy barking and chasing the broom or vacuum. Sending hugs and good thoughts to you. We have wonderful memories of our precious pups.
I'm so sorry you lost your little one at such a tender age. I'm also know what you mean about not being able to talk about them. I'm fine as long as no one asks about him, but if they do, the tears start to flow again....

About a month ago I knew this day was nearing so I cut a small lock of his hair. I have such mixed feeling when I hold that lock of hair and smell it.....I lay in bed at night talking to him just begging for him to give me a sign that he's alright. Just maybe one day I'll get that sign.......
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!