Thread: Dental Spray?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
LovinOurYorkies
YT 500 Club Member

Default My OrganicPetBoutique experience

Tillie's teeth and gums are in good shape, but Bella's on the verge of needing a dental from the vet, so I'm glad this thread was started. I researched Leba III and decided to give it a try.

I placed my order the evening of the 23rd on OrganicPetBoutique. While it is supposed to last several months, it is a little expensive initially @ $47.99 (on sale) for a 1oz bottle. Bc it was on sale I missed the cutoff of $49 for free shipping by $1.01, and the least costly shipping option was FedEx Home for $10.96. * On the 27th, their website said my order was still pending, so I called and emailed them for a tracking number and date of delivery. I did not receive a tracking number but was told it was shipping that day. * I received the 4oz package today in my mailbox... it was shipped USPS First Class Mail.

I'm not writing this to bash OPB, but do want to give anyone who is considering ordering from them a heads-up about their shipping practices. I completely understand things happen with shipping all the time, but to overcharge for FedEx shipping when you are actually shipping USPS is not good customer service; especially since she had two opportunities to make it right.

That said, I'm starting Leba tonight on the girls teeth and hope I have good news about it's effectiveness to add to this thread in a few weeks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!