View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

No, I can honestly say Jackson doesn't have the stereotypical "little dog syndrome". Now, he thinks he's a big dog in a little dog's body, meaning he does everything a big dog can do and wants to be a part of it all (whether it's diving into the pool, plowing through 4ft of snow, or running on the beach) but he doesn't have that attitude.

Big dogs can be barking at us through a fence on our walk and he could care less. People can by walk our car and he doesn't care, he's not the typical "yappy" little dog. Don't get me wrong, he can be vocal, he likes to bark at the quads that drive by at my dads house and stuff, but it's not him thinking he's bigger, he's just having a blast LOL. He gets along fine with big dogs too and knows his place... he would never push his luck, I think he knows they are much bigger than him.

Oh the only time he really goes into alert is when someone comes in the door. It's a high pitched ruffruffruff for the first few seconds until he notices it's someone he knows or I tell him to shut up

Last edited by Britster; 09-26-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!