View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazisindahouse View Post
Hi there
I'm new so sorry if I have posted this message in the wrong place!

I have had my YT Alfie now for almost 2 weeks and he is an absolute angel but he doesn't half nif. He definately has a doggy odour.
I've dried bathing him, I wipe him with aloe vera rub clothes when we've been out but he doesnt seem to loose that doggy odour. Can anyone suggest anything I might try please? I am in the UK and I dont know what products are available.
Thanks
Good evening!

They do smell sometimes like their food! I know if I've given Harry chicken liver mixed in with his normal stuff, I can smell it on him the next day. Not on his breath, but kind of on his body? Plenty of fresh veg mixed in with his food is the way to go (after, of course, checking him out with your vet!).

Ok, we're in the UK, so we don't have access to all the wonderful things in the US that I'd love to try (so many sound so scrummy!) but have you tried 'Groomers' products? The lavender shampoo - I'm thinking of using myself!! It's brilliant. He'll need doing once a week. And while we're on the subject - he doesn't adore rolling around in fox poo, does he?!?! So yucky! Good luck! Sally + Harry x
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!