Thread: Treats?!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Treats?!

Ever since my little Mojo had this stomache problem...I have been concerned with what food and snacks to give him. And being the wondeful mommy that I am , I am trying to feed what is the best for him!

If you all wouldn't mind to post what treats and food (even human) that you give your little ones.....that would be great!

I know that all of our babies are different and what works for one, might not be good for another, but I just wanted a list that I could go through and see what would be best.

My vet told me that with Mojo, dairy based products (yogurt, milk, cottage cheese) would more than likely upset his stomache since he is not use to them, so for him, those would be more "harm" than good.

And Mojo is on Royal Canine Yorkshire Formula food......now in a recent post, someone said that the food brand (as long as it is a good quality) shouldn't matter....as long as your little one eats it well and has no complications from it.

I am looking for extra treats, training treats, etc....so if you have ever tried anything and your little one liked it and you had no health problems after feeding it....please let me know...

Also, should we always follow the advice of the vets? I have read so many post regarding their vets telling them things that were either not correct or caused more damage......

Course, I am just talking about food wise here....like my vet still says "Greenies" are okay....BUT we do not give them anymore and she said that she wouldn't give them Pepto either.....It is just confusing anymore on what to do....I mean, you don't know what to do or give or who to listen to!

Thanks in advance!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!