View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 01:10 AM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 049 Do you keep clothes on in the house?

Hi everyone,

I have a question: If you put sweaters, dresses, etc on your Yorkie, do you keep the clothing on while you're in the house?

The reason I ask this is when I bring Baby to my parent's house I put a sweater or a "coat" on her. When I get in the house my mother says, "You should probably take that off her." The reason she says this is because she doesn't want Baby to get a chill. You know how when you come in from outside, and you wear your coat inside and then go outside you're really cold? Now, you can't "catch" a cold from going outside (you have to have a bug to begin with), but going outside will then lower your immune system. Anyway, that's happened to me, and my mom didn't know if it'd happen to dogs too. (I hope you all understand my rambling! )

So.....what do you all think about that? Do you only put clothes on to go outside? Do you dress your babies and keep them inside? Do you change clothes when you go out?

Now, I know some of you don't put clothes on your Yorkies. Hey, I SWORE that if I ever got a dog I wasn't putt'in no stupid clothes on my dog! But, then I found out that Yorkies don't have fur, and they get cold. So once I bought my first sweater, I couldn't stop! Now I want to know if she should be naked in the house.

Thanks a lot!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!