Thread: Puppy Day Care
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Gatord
♥ Jack & Josie ♥
Donating Member

Default Puppy Day Care

Jack and Josie did a short visit to the puppy daycare Saturday.

I had inquired about it a few months ago after researching and getting good reviews. I had been thinking over it for a while and finally went to check it out last Thursday. I was impressed with the whole facility and workers. On Saturday I took Jack and Josie there just to get a little feel on how they would do.

I only left them there for 2-1/2 hours, I was probably more nervous then them. When I picked them up I had good reports on them. I was told they never were interested in playing with the other doggies. They did get to go outside to play but neither was interested in playing they only wanted to sit in the person that was with them lap.
Jack kinda acted like he might want to play with the other yorkie there but Ms. Josie was being protective and would not allow the other doggies get near him.

If all goes well next week, I am going to take them there a couple of days a week. Leaving them at home alone really bothers me.

What do others here do that work and no one is home with their pups?

I did take the last week to work. I can take them here and there but not everyday to work.
Gatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!