View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #13
furbutt
My Princess Poppy
Donating Member

Thank you everyone! I feel kinda numb at the moment. This is the only place i feel i can talk about it. Was horrible today cleaning out all her stuff in her house and sorting though her things, felt wrong and as if i was intruding! The undertakers came and talked about her funeral and i just sat there lisening to my mum and aunty cry and get upset. I feel like i should be smiling and telling them its gonna be ok and not to get upset, so thats what i am doing.

I looked after my nan when she was ill and its just been me and my nan for the last 6years. I visited her everyday coz my mum lived abroad and my aunty lived 3 hours away. It was kinda just me and my nan, my brother was around but he wasnt to bothered (kinda selfish) My family think it aint hit me yet, and in a way i think there right. I know after the funeral and when my family have all gone home i am gonna be left all alone i wont know what to do, i am gonna miss her so much My OH has been wonderful but i wont even show my emotions to him! I just want this all to be a dream!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!