View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:38 AM   #6
addevo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahis_Mama View Post
This is a great set up! I love the double door idea. He seems happy and content in there too.
My neighbor is an architect, and a dog lover, and she came up with the configuration. It works really well. Though it's easy to lift him in and out, it's nice that he can walk in on his own. Plus, it's reassuring to see him eagerly go in on his own when I open the door - I know that he likes his private space. Also, I sometimes leave the door open so our other dogs can go in and inspect it, too. They are always so nosy! And I often find one of the cats in there snoozing on his bed. Luckily, Wendell doesn't mind sharing - he only uses his "condo" on weekdays.

I posted the photos so that you can get an idea of how much room they have in this kind of pen. Wendell is 4.9 lbs, and this "double wide" gives him some separation between his sleeping, eating, and potty spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I love it! I would have to tape a piddle pad to the side. Kaji loves to lift his leg.
My DD would be so proud of your Kaji lifting his leg like a big boy! Wendell is 2 1/2 and still squats to tinkle.

Last edited by addevo; 08-22-2011 at 03:43 AM.
addevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!