View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #41
Ojai
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

There was no attempt to restrain your "right" to speculate about something you know nothing about, just a simple request. And your interpretation of a valid contract is that of a typical layperson. A good lawyer gathers facts (not speculation; not one party's version; not someone's uninformed opinion on a blog), and proceeds accordingly. If you choose to defend this "breeder" about whom you know nothing, knock yourself out. I volunteered to assist the OP as part of the YorkieTalk community, beginning with gathering all of the relevant facts, and if it turns out that is in the best interest of Lily and the person who has been devoted to her care for the last four months, I will slant those facts in whatever way I can. If your thing is to speculate and opine ... just because that is what you like to do ... have fun. I, on the other hand, have serious work to do.

Ruby Tuesday Cubby Lily
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!