View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #15
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
I can't speak to the Galaxy device, but I loveLoveLOVE my iPad2. I agree with others that not having flash is a minor annoyance. I ONLY read on my iPad now - books? What are they? And I was 100% against the idea of reading on a screen last year because I get headaches easily. However, the screen has great lighting, and it's fabulous to be able to download a book in < 1 minute.

It's great for taking notes, email, I have magazine subscriptions on it (SO much better than paper). I also find that it's the only thing I need with me on a plane. It has my flight details, my boarding pass, PayPal, and games, videos and books for when I'm in flight.

I also play Pandora while I read. It's very soothing.

I don't like iTunes very much either, but it's very easy to hack and move all your own music onto the iPod or an online music store if you prefer.

I got the max amount of memory and data, but I think I'm using far less than that. Mental note, downgrade data plan....
I got a black & white Nook for Christmas from my great boyfriend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and only read books on that. I have an iPad and in a pinch I'll download a book or something, but when its time to read I pull out my nook... talk about easy on the eyes. I love that thing!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!