View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #8
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyyorkie00 View Post
This time before I put frontline on my puppy I made sure that I bathed him and waited 4 days before I put the frontline on him last Tuesday and I am already finding fleas again, can anyone give me any advice on why this wouldn't be working on him? My other dogs are okay and aren't getting them on them. Should I switch him perhaps to advantix or something because it just really seems like the frontline doesn't work on him at all. I'm really starting to get frustrated spending the money out on the frontline and it barely lasting a week or two before he has fleas again. It's like it never completely kills them off of him and they come right back I can't figure out what's going wrong, since this time I know it wasn't caused due to not waiting long enough after bathing him. I'm at a loss of what to do.

Thanks for any advice, I just hate that fleas are bugging my little guy.

Frontline has never worked for me but my problem was more ticks than fleas. I have used Advantix and had good luck with it so far. I haven't seen one flea all season. It is weird it works on the other dogs. You might mention this to the vet to see if he/she has heard of this before. My vet don't sell Frontline any more due to the high complaints.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!