Thread: I am FURIOUS
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
ash0248
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry I am FURIOUS

Okay, I hate to report this, but I let a friend of mine take my baby. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, but I feel was the best thing for him. I work all the time and we are remodeling a house so I leave at 7am and most nights dont come home till 9:30- 10:00pm. Anyway, he has been making this weird sound now for a couple of years. I have taken him to the vet and the vet actually him making this noise. He said it was him getting too excited and wanting attention. I would get on to him him when he would make this noise because the vet said not to pamper him when he does this. I thought it had something to do with his trachea (dont knw how to spell it) because yorkies are prone to trouble with that. Long story short, my friend of course took him to her vet and he made the noise there. HE HAS ASTHMA...... He was having asthma attacks this whole time. I want to strangle that vet. My baby was having trouble breathing. Good news is he is now on meds and doing better. I feel so bad because i didnt get another opinion. I feel like a horrible mommy because I would get onto him for it.

Join today and remove this ad!