View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
givemecouture
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsnaround View Post
Not live tv but shows that are on like hbo abc nbc that have aired like the day before. and yes they are apps lots of them are free some you have to buy. I have a netflex account also.
I have not had one thing i do not like about it. Not sure what you mean by the flash?
the battery does last a long time. I usually use it alot all day and it will make it to evening.
By Flash I mean the program that makes most video online. Like if you go to a website with a video or a moving picture on their site its probably flash.

Some people say they can't just go directly on say, cnn.com and watch video on their direct site because Ipads don't support Flash. You would only be able to go through the app with quicktime enabled content which may not be the same amount of content on their direct site.

So i want to ask someone who uses theirs, if it hinders you from getting the information or things you want to see online. Sounds like for you two it doesn't! Thanks so much for your insight.

Are you able to download the tv shows? Like to watch offline?

I have netflix too, can you just log in and start watching? Do you have to be online to do that?

Sorry for all the questions I am not electronics person haha, I'm being forced into this teehee
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!