View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #113
inluvwithfluff
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanniSnow View Post
I have some bad news. Luke peed on the floor today. But, I got to him first! My mom was on the phone upstairs, so I showed him what he did with a few, "No, bad dogs" and sent him on his way. Luke looked really guilty though, so I felt bad when When my mom came downstairs, she got him too, but she only hit him twice, then crated him. Not even close to what she did on that one night, and even though she hit him, I was still relieved.

My mom is convinced it is marking, and is planning on getting him neutered later on, after our female dog gets pregnant. I'm starting to think it's marking too, but I can't ignore the possibility of a UTI. My mom said that if I use my allowance money, we can take him to the vet to get checked, but only after we come back from Vegas.
I'm just sitting here thinking no, no, no, no, no! You have said that this is her dog and yet she's making you scrounge up allowance money to get him checked by a vet. She beats these small dogs for minor accidents and then thinks herself capable of handling puppies? Doesn't she know that marking is a hard habit to break the longer it's allowed to continue? These are not good signs at all. Not only do I worry about the dogs, but I worry about what might happen to you if your mother should ever lose her so-called "control." I also want to say that abuse isn't only physical... it can also be emotional and psychological. You said your father has a lot on his plate... maybe there's someone else you can talk to?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!