View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:25 AM   #9
Islandloverr
YT Addict

Confused Here we go again!

LOL, well I just couldn't resist. I spoke on this subject sooooo many times and I try to avoid these threads, but I just felt the need to comment.

*Disclaimer: I did not read the OPs help thread and don't care to. The main issue is the way things are said on here, weather pertaining to this case or not....once again, IT DOES HAPPEN. So this is NOT I repeat NOT towards megansmomma*

Now lets try to practice what we preach people. "This is an open forum....so there are many opinions and you just have to take it"....OK....the OP's opinion is that some posters replys came across as rude. So sit there & eat it! Weather you were rude or not, take it for what it is & move on! You said what you wanted to say, the way you wanted to say it...so don't get mad if someone takes it to offense. Ignore it and leave.

Now IN THE REAL WORLD, when everyones not hiding behind their computer screens...If your trying to help someone & they take it as offensive...you re-assure them that wasn't your intentions and you're only there to help....not go back & argue them down about HOW THEY FEEL! Now if they continue to be confrontational...leave it alone...go on another thread...tell someones furbaby Happy Birthday for goodness sakes!

And sometimes I just have to laugh at some of these posters and how BOLD they are with their comments... I gotta say they have HEART!...but I bet you their behind wouldn't try that slick talk in real life because they'll get told off or a fist in their mouth!

& @ McheleM....Speaking about karma, you're over there belittling the OP telling them to "hang out in the kiddie pool" but don't be surprised if one day someone pushes you in one because of that mouth of yours.

But as a newbie...I love YT....Best Forum on the Planet! I definitely think everything else overshadows the....do i dare to say it?.... "rudeness"...or "sensitivity"! lol, but I understand it can be frustrating.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!