View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I think I need to defend Megansmomma here. I was a newbie once and have had a few issues with Toby so I posted a new thread on each incident. Megansmomma has been here for me from day one when I joined YT. She has given me great advice, some I took and some I ignored. I've had several other long time YT'ers give me some very STRONG advice and STRONG suggestions to the point that I started wondering if they thought I was a bad "mommy." But I didn't feel hurt, mad or upset. Like everyone says, you post a thread and ask for advice or help, you will get it good, bad or indifferent. You are free to choose what your "gut" tells you to do which is what I did. Long story short, everything I did ended up being the advice from well rounded, highly knowledgeable ladies here on YT. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I don't know these people personally and I only have a little over 1,000 posts in 1 1/2 years so I normally do not dish out advice but will relate my experience on the topic at hand if I've had an experience with it.

Don't take things personal, read them with a grain of salt and if you don't like what's said, ignore the post and continue reading.

Last edited by diannenet; 07-23-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!