View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
aproctor
YT Addict

Unhappy Why do some judge and bully others on YT?

I have seen many wonderful things on YT and being a new member I have been slowly checking out all of the advantages and there are many. The advantages definitely out way the disadvantages but I would like to discuss the ONE BIG DISADVANTAGE!!!

There are several YT longtime members that are very aggressive with their comments and they actually bully others that are posting for HELP!!! There are many that make excuses for them saying they are very knowledgeable and they have seen many things because they care so much but........

I have had this experience myself and I have read other threads where new and long time members both actually get bullied and judged by these longtime members. I don't know if it is because they feel like they are helping or because they somehow feel like they own YT and can do and say whatever they want?!

At first my feelings were hurt but then I started to figure out that most of the time these people are not even reading the full comments people leave and are not getting the facts about what is going on before they spew their judgments and that is just sad!
Then when I stood up to them and verified the information I got they all quit posting on my thread.......hmmmmm why?

I can defend myself and don't have any problem standing my ground but I feel bad for the YT newbies that come on here for advice, support and guidance and they get bullied and are led to believe that they make the wrong decisions.

When people post in the sick/injured thread they are stressed, worried, freaked out and their emotions are going haywire and then instead of helping and supporting them people get all high and mighty and say things that are just plain hurtful and out of line!!

On the other hand for the two or three that do this I have had 4 or 5 people PM me with support and general concern for me and my baby and they have stood beside me and made me feel better each time someone else was rude.

I just wanted to post this for discussion to see how others feel about this and if they feel the same way. I will stand my ground and if you are rude and nasty I will report your comments.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!