View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
RammaJ
Yorkie Yakker

Default Kicked out of my first store.

Ok, so when we got Pierre, we decided that we wanted to bring him Everywhere with us so that he is socialized and friendly. We even thought out a well planned decision as to where we would eat when we go out, (outside places) I bought a Purse that looks like a regular purse only it has a holder to attach to his harness so he dosent jump out, it has a very comfortable bottom and two mesh sides to breathe and everything was going great, I have had him in Walmart, convenience stores, pretty much in and out stores. Until recently, we were out in a convenience store and when I stopped to chat with someone.....POP...out came Pierre' he wanted to socialize too! Well the store manager yelled at me and said NO DOGS allowed, so I had to go outside and wait for my husband....looks like we are just going to have to be alittle sneakier.....I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered leaving the store with your tail between your legs. Pierre' is very tiny right now so I am able to get away with it for the most part, we ll see how big he gets and how long I am able to hide him.

Join today and remove this ad!