View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #48
cowgirlc
YT Addict

You know I have to say this, there have been so many times things have come up or events have come up where I could not go because of my Gizmo. And every thing I do in my day to day life I have to think about how Gizmo fits in the situation or how long I will have to be away, or if I plan something I have to make plans that either include him or I have to make arrangements for him. My life litterally revolves around my baby, I could not even live in a place that would not accept him. I do for him before I do for myself or my husband, and that is because we as humans beings can do for ourselves Gizmo has to depend on me for everything. And I would not change a thing, people laugh, family laugh, or some just say with supprise...''what...you can't go because of you DOG''. They just don't understand that I chose to take in this little furball 5 yrs ago, and he is like my child. SO wether it be a new job, or new home or whatever, Gizmo is a part of my family and that is just the way it is.

I won't judge you because, there is always a back story and a reason for everything, I just hope and pray that you have a happy outcome for both dogs. One of the reasons I only have one yorkie is because, it is a huge responsibility to care for the one and I do not think I would want to care for 2, and Gizmo does not do well with other little dogs at this time, he tends to shy away. I do have 2 large dogs that are outdoor dogs mostly, and although I care for them as well they do not require the hands on attention the little one requires.

I hope one of the web sites that have been offered will be able to help you.

Good luck!!

Cynthia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!