View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
I totally agree, It's not that they AREN'T cute, cause God knows there isn't anything much cuter., It is HOW they are getting them smaller and smaller.. and SMALLER.. Its not normal, Not safe, and it's a crime to charge some of the prices that they charging, because they are so little. With that comes a boat load of issues not to mention Health problems for the pups,, because of bad breeding, breeding runt and tinys,, So in turn,, People pay thousands of dollars for the dogs,, that are too tiny and should never be bred, and usually you will pay out thousands of dollars more for their medical bills, medications, etc.
But ,,, Yes they are cute
Good post!

My poor Katie was diagnosed with kidney disease right before she passed away. I spent A LOT of money on several full blood panels, urine samples, fecal samples, x-rays and many other tests which I can't remember the exact name of at the moment. I spent EASILY over $2,500 in 1 month and I would have spent a lot more in the future if Katie was taken from me so soon. Do I regret it? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Katie was my BABY and I would gladly pay all the money in the world if I could turn back time and have her with me again. Did Katie have all these medical problems because she is a tiny? I'm not sure because she was bred from 2 standard size parents but it is very possible. I just think it was my Katie's time to go (she passed away 1 day before my mother -- so I believe that they're together right now).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!