View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I just want to say if you have an escape artist dog like Allie, don't turn your back for a moment!! I had to get a hook to attach to the zipper pull and hook it to the bar of the stroller because she was able to stick her nose in the small area underneath the zipper and manage to unzip it!

We found this our when we were in padre, on a dolphin tour, in the ocean. We found out when we walked 10 steps to the other side of the boat to see said dolphins and suddenly hear a noise and our friend says "I think your dog just jumped in". We turn and look and sure enough, Allie has got out of the stroller and jumped off the side of the boat and is happily swimming out to sea lol. They had to back the boat up and catch her with a fish net!! I thanked them profusely and they laughed and said they've never had to rescue a dog before. (the stroller I have doesn't have a hook in it the way our travel bag does.)

I bought her a life jacket the day we got back!

Last edited by McheleM; 06-26-2011 at 09:35 PM.
McheleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!