Thread: Tallulah Update
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #7
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so sorry your dealing with this. Taycie has a super sensitive stomach. I have to be so very careful with what she eats or I will have massive blowouts. I just recently had her stool checked and everything came back negative. I have found Limited Ingredient Diets have worked best for her.

Taycie was on Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison and it worked wonders for her. I get nothing but solid results from it. I recently purchased a bag of Blue Buffalo Basics Small breed. This, was just launched recently, they added to their LID line and Taycie is in love with it. So am I as we have had no diaherra.

I also recently bought a supplement from the Honest Kitchen called Perfect Form and it does exactly that... gives her tiny perfect formed poop. I think they are even smaller.. so far so good. I really am liking it. Results have been amazing thus far, and it gets nothing but rave reviews from many that have dogs that struggle with IBS and Colitis.

Pet Nutrition Supplement | Pet Digestive Track Support | Perfect Form | The Honest Kitchen

I am sorry you are dealing with this. It is so tough seeing them like this.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!