Thread: Inline breeding
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 10:41 AM   #10
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDY's2yorkies
I should have told the whole story in the beginning,a friend at work,her future mother in law,breeds yorkies for the money alone..the friend got a yorkie chi mix and it died in one month,went back and all of the litter was dead..so she got a yorkie that was pregnant,well its preg by its own father,and the father has livershunt prob..but there not getting surgery for the stud,just keep using him till he dies too,as has happened alot sence they are breeding tinys,one of the females weighed 3 lbs and they put her with a 6 lb stud..they are breeding mothers with sons,daughters with dads and have been doing this for years..wont give a health guarentee..nor give money back if pup dies,says you fed it something bad..I am not talking about a breeder that is looking out for the breed..I am talking about money hungary pigs that dont care about the pups, its a puppymill in the usual way,they arent even sure who got who preg,as long as they can tell akc and get papers,that way they can make more $$$$$

That is disgusting! Yeah, you may want to contact AKC as Pat suggested and give them a detailed e-mail on all that you find. AKC has been known to do surprise visits and can pull her papers if found guilty. Best of luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!