View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
taxlady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Flying

We have not flown w/Sprocket only traveled in the car which he loves but before Sprocket we did fly alot as DH dit work for several diff airlines. OK this was several yrs ago granted, but some things don't change. The stew makes the difference in your trip in the cabin, most LOVE little dogs but have very strict rules about the dogs, not so much about kids , remember, there always could be an emergency if your baby is in here carrier she is probably safer, they always tell you get down low, www.dogjuant has some good tips for travel. I would not use the meds cause most things dont sedate Sprocket well. The tip about the travel bag is VERY good. We use his alexbag for travel at home and I would not hesitate to use it on the plane and planes are cold wear a sweater, oh one more thing, be sure Lily is used to "going" while she is on the leash, airports are funny about our little people, some just love our little ones, some won't even budge from the "rules". Always in harness, always on leash, she is as protected as you can make it. After all she has to get out of the bag sometime!! You have to plan for the emergencies. And air travel is what it is these days, I sure wish you guys luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!