Thread: Renal failure
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
JamieP
Yorkie Yakker

Default update

Hello to all that have followed this. Sadly, I had to let Meg go at 3:40 yesterday evening. My heart is torn apart right now and I'm crying as I write this. She was with me every minute of the day unless I was out running errands. If I was home, she was in the same room (usually had a pallet on the sofa) when I was in the living room and when I got ready for bed, she was carried to her comfy feather pillow bed on my bed. We slept together for the biggest majority of her life unless she was having bladder or poopie troubles and then she either was on a pallet on the floor in my room or one in the kitchen. At times I feel as though I'm ready to lose my mind dealing with this. I've tried to concentrate on the good memories of her and there were plenty, but my mind takes over leaving me with the intense feeling of sadness and loneliness of her not being here anymore. I feel like I could die from this pain. I don't know how to stop feeling this way. I can't even function. I've never handled these things, have always mourned losses irrationally. So, just wanted you all to know and thank you to all who responded with your wonderful thoughts and ideas! Hugs to all... If any of you are praying people, please pray for my strength in dealing with this.
JamieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!