View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
xmasbaby75
YT Graphic Artist
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryoasis88 View Post
There is no way around vaccinating him again. I travel with him internationally and he is required to be vaccinated at least against rabies to enter the US and return to Germany where I live. The other vaccines we will have to see. We live in a major city, so he has contact with many dogs on a daily basis. The vet said he will take extra care to monitor him and give him the shots over a longer period rather than all at once to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.
Wow, this shocks me reading this, as I am quite familiar with vaccine reactions. Unfortunately, my little girl was not as lucky.
Please read her story here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/mem...y75s-pain.html

It seems to me that you are not understanding the seriousness of this, If your dog has a serious reation to vaccines (which he did) - each reaction will be worse and worse - next time could be the time that ends his life. Do you really want to take that chance? It's too late for my little girl, but please, don't let this happen to you!! All you need to do to get around the "requirements" is get a note from your vet saying that he reacts to vaccines.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!