Thread: Pet Armor
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
kval07
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pet Armor

I don't plan on switching to this, but I'm wondering what thoughts are on this?

Pet Armor

I've seen it at Sams and Walmart and there seems to be a lot of buzz about it right now. It claims to have the same active ingredients as Frontline (which is what I use) but for about half the cost. Frontline lost its patent so Pet Armor swooped right in. I think I heard another company has come out with something similar as well. Sentry maybe??

One dog forum has a thread about this where someone posted this:

Quote:
I really wouldn't recommend the product personally. Reason is because my vet, as well as another I know, have requested MSDS from the company on multiple occasions so that they can answer questions pet owners might have. The company has outright refused to provide this information. In addition, I have tried contacting the company and they have done nothing but give me the run around and not answer my questions. Personally, I would rather spend more on a product from a company I know I can trust.

ETA: Our vet said that while it is marketed to be the same as Frontline Plus, it may or may not be. If the inert ingredients are different, it is entirely possible that the product will not work the same. Since they refuse to share this information, there is no way to be sure.
Just wondering if anyone has tried this or will try it? I plan on sitting it out for a year or so to watch what happens with others.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!