View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:44 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

I wanted to add to my reply from last night....which I felt was kind of abrupt, and I didn't mean it to be; I had a terrible headache at the time (and still do...sigh).

I wanted to add that suggestions to make things better or more easy to use are always appreciated . There may be reasons we don't use all of the suggestions, but we do incorporate as much as we can if it works to make things even better for all of us.

If anyone sees a Library thread (or reference thread in a section) and you feel more info could be added that would make it even better -- the best thing to do is contact the author of the thread and run your suggestions by them...see what they think, and they may want to add it via their own words. If the thread's author doesn't reply to you, then PM me directly and we could work together on it, without stepping on the author's toes. We can add edits to threads that are closed, so that's not a problem.

Many people have added so much to the reference threads/Library - and I still go back to them all the time.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!