View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #7
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I also posted this on your other thread:

Please don't take this the wrong way, I just don't know an easy way to say it. Breeding these little ones correctly takes a lot of research, knowledge and experience. Your original question of whether she could be pregnant from two ties shows that you don't have any of that yet. You need to read, study, learn much more than you obviously have before you even begin to think about breeding.

I say this because of my concern for your girl's safety. It's your responsibility to make sure she's taken care of and having a first litter at her age is very dangerous - especially in untrained hands like yours. Her pelvis has stiffened with age which makes a c-section and other severe complications much more likely. You are taking a serious risk with your girl's life and health. Please think hard about that.

Best wishes for your little girl in all of this.

Bonny
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!