View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
tjwarder
Yorkie Yakker

Confused

Quote:
I have this one and I love it: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/ima...mazon_icon.gifAmazon.com: Orange Pet Dog Tent Puppy Playpen...
Darn! That's the one I thought I was getting. I knew I had seen one of these on YT but ordered the wrong one yesterday

Don't suppose there are any compassionate YT'ers in Austin, TX who would want to lend us an x-pen just for Saturday night . . . ? Or is there a retail store there that sells these? Might be better to return the other pen unopened and get the right one.

We're going to visit our daughter and I ordered the other pen to arrive today so that Sugar could go with us and be secure at the hotel when we went to dinner. Her Snoozer carseat arrived yesterday and while she loved looking out the window on her first ride, she was a little unsure about being in the seat and tried to jump out of it. We got the safety harness/seat belt adapter and all but may have to learn how to adjust it for her. Hubby asked, "Now are we finished buying things for the dog?" I honestly told him "absolutely!" (because I had already ordered the x-pen and some bully sticks and a sweet potato chew). He'll be fine when he sees that something else has shipped, right?
tjwarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!