View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #6
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLocks View Post
Thanks. The only new thing he has had since and after the first episode was Himalayan chews. He has been fine all week - normal eating and stools. All of this just started last night and into this morning.

How much banana - I gave him a little this morning maybe a quarter piece.

Also - I called my vet - they told me to bring him in. So he is there now, I'm waiting to hear from them.

Food - Wellness Super5Mix - before he was on Royal Canine - has been on Wellness for about 2 months now.

Treats - very little maybe once or twice a week (the name excapes me but they are little tiny bite size treats about 5 cals each).

Not getting into anything around the house that I know of. We watch him like a hawk. When we aren't home - he's in his crate.

Drinking water good.

Appears happy and healthy - energetic. He is teething. But the vet said that should have nothing to do with diarrhea.

I will buy some of the organic pumpkin to keep on hand. How much should I give of that? How often? When to stop?

You can give 1 teaspoon of pumpkin with each meal for a day or two. You can put the remainder in an icecube tray and freeze it.

I'd eliminate any treats till his problems resolve, then only give one thing at a time so you can tell what affects him the wrong way.

One of mine gets diarrhea from treats, the other from chews....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!