Thread: I Am Worried
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
AlicetheYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
Do you ever give bullysticks to Alice? My Kinder feels so bad because the vet said no more bullysticks. I bought her a chicken flavored nylabone and she seems to like that. I hope this infection wipes out this time I know my vet said they can be stubborn so I will have to bring in her poop sample. She is full of energy today and eating up a storm ; I have her napping now so I can have a little time for myself. I bet Alice will be happy to get her other food but I am sure she likes mom's home cooking.
I do give her bully sticks, but I only use the Merrick ones and she actually doesn't put much of a dent in them anyway lol. She chews on them, but doesn't seem to actualy eat much of it. She gobbled up her dinner and has been running around here playing all day like normal. Since it cleared up so easily, I'm chalking it up to the food switch. My Akita LOVES flavored Nylabones. I see that a lot of people here like Himalayan chews too, so I'm going to pick up some of those and maybe use them in place of the bully sticks since my other two bigger dogs eat them right up. Don't want a problem with them either.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!