Thread: I Am Worried
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #8
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlicetheYorkie View Post
Yay!! So gald she's better Now Alice has had "soft" stools for a few days and diarrhea this morning, ugh. I did do a food change, so I'm sure it's just that. Chicken breast boiling on the stove as I type and vet tomorrow if she's not back to normal. These little ones sure do have sensative tummies
Hi I ended up taking Kinder in today because it was another 18 hours before she pooped again which later this morning. Her poop was formed but really shiny and smooth. She didn't eat all her dryfood so I thought let's bring her in. My vet ran a smear on her poop and sure enough she had a little campylobacter infection. She had this in April and was cleared and we figured she got it from bully sticks. I did give her a bully stick last week so now she has this again. Last time he treated her with amoxicillin but this time he is using Clavamox. When she is done I have to bring in a poop sample he said sometimes these infections take awhile to get rid of. Now I hope Alice is doing ok and glad you are like me staying on top of it for these little ones.Keep me posted on how she is doing. Susan
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!