View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
katienme2002
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Totally Freaking out!!

Ok, I need good thoughts ,advice, critcism, anything at this point! I rescued Foxy at the end of March around the 25 or 26th, well as I had told all of you she was in heat at this point. Poor thing had obviously been used as a puppymill dog and her estimated age is around 5 years old. Well it seems like overnight she appears to be pregnant. Now I know that she has not been out of my sight and I have no male dogs, so if this is so it had to happen prior to my adopting her. I thought at first I was over feeding her and she was getting chunky, but I swear that her teats have grown overnight and I am freaking! First off, I know NOTHING about breeding, whelping, pregnancy, etc. Second of all, this poor girl has been through enough without having to have more babies! She is going to the vet first thing Monday, so they can HOPEFULLY tell me I am crazy and she isnt preg. Her spay is scheduled for May 31st. My question to you all , should I go ahead with the spay and abort the puppies, if there are any, or is she too far along at this point to think about that? Any ideas? I am totally freaking right now! THanks!

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!