View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Buster is really laid back. I have only seen him act actually sound aggressive once. His dog friend Lola was over and they both were on the couch with me. She was chewing on a bully stick and her mom asked me to take it away. She has treat aggression but is usually good with me. This time though she growled at me well Buster would have none of that. He jumped in between Lola and myself and began to reading her the riot act after he was done barking and growling he came over to me and licked my nose like mom are you OK? I did not think it was possible to love him anymore than I all ready did but I thought it was the sweetest thing and I was so touched by his defending me. We have never been to the dog park but with Lola who is just a little bigger he is one tuff little guy and will give as good as he gets. With other dogs he is friendly but more reserved. He will roll over and present full belly if it is a dog he likes but if he is unsure the ears go down and he hangs back and makes sure I am close by.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!