View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 01:47 PM   #53
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Nicole...I LOVED your post -

I remember back in the days I didn't know what a Puppy Mill was either - matter of fact - my husband got his first 2 cockers and we got Tessa together from what I now consider a mill - she is 10 years old but I STILL remember that awful place....It took me another 5 years before I was on the computer learning about them -

So many of us talk over and over about certain subjects...I know it gets very repeatative sometimes - What's nice to know is that someone actually listened and learned & may re-think some things based on the information they've read -

I applaud your post because it sounds like you really have made some good decisions based on your new knowledge. I too used to think I wanted "just one litter"....even my own vet encouraged me to breed Chanel - but based on the wealth of information on sites like this - I totally changed my tune also. I still love the idea of breeding but so far.... I leave it to the pros.

and I can't get Tinkerbell out of my head either - Kimberley - how is that poor baby doing ? I sure wish I could come hug her too - it's heartbreaking knowing she's missing her babies so much...do you think she'll ever be the same after this ?
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!