View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 12:58 PM   #52
cajungal
YT Addict

I am not going to yell at you. My Lacey was purchased at a local pet store and she was the best dog ever. We did not have a clue that it was bad to buy from pet stores because most get their dogs from puppy mills. I was only 15 when I got Lacey. My parents surprized me with her. Lacey did not have any health problems at all until she got kidney failure at age 13. Not every puppy bought at a pet store has a healty pet like mine. You live and learn. In fact, I did not think too much about it until I came here. Yorkie Talk has taught me a lot. I know I might not agree on everyone's opinions, but I just can't stay away. I have been hooked. I still can't get little Tinkerbell out of my head. I still can't stop thinking of that poor baby looking for her puppies. I wish I lived closer so I could give her a big hug and lots of attention. But, I am sure her owner is really comforting Tinkerbell right now. She needs all the love and attention she can get to help her through such a difficult time. My heart just breaks for her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!