View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #8
sweet_tikka
YT Addict

Our apartment's yard would be perfect for that, we have a good 5-6 trees in the yard, one of which is outside our living room, and the building is lined with shrubs/bushes So great set up for having a dog out there I could even put a little house/kennel up against the building where it wouldn't be in the way along with the food/water!

Don't woooorry I wouldn't really put her out the window, well maybe I would... Like I said our windows are ground level as in I could walk out my window like a door a lot of people leave their windows cracked so their cats can come and go as they please... I wouldn't drop her from a second floor... how horrible! But I want her to get used to going outside so that eventually I can just take her out on a leash and she'll understand to go so only doors for us! especially with the frigid winters up North here... -40! She needs to be able to do it quick lol. My Pom takes about literally 5-10 seconds to do the do. :P

I'm really curious to try this out... I've seen big dogs on lines like this so I know that actually sell the set up, but to be able to make my own for $10-20 would be great!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!