View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #48
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyonceMomma23 View Post
I never asked for it to be about me, but I asked for support towards me by making this decision. & I never said this was her first heat because it is her second. I am not asking for anyone to sugar coat their opinions, but I am asking for niceness & support which I didnt feel from many people throughout this whole thing. Which is ridiculous, because even when I thought people we wrong I made 100% sure they knew I was here for them TOTALLY & stated what I thought in a nice & supportive way.

Thanks,
Lauren
My mistake. I thought I read one of your threads where you didn't understand Bee's behavior. I guess I just assumed that meant it was her first heat. That's my mistake. If you're really unsure of what to do, I still suggest having a reputable breeder analyze your situation. She can tell you if Bee can safely carry and whelp a litter. I think an experienced breeder has more knowledge on this topic. Asking a vet about breeding and shelling is like asking a general practitioner about any specialty, they're just not well versed I that topic.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!