Thread: Worried
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #8
BustersMom13
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Thank you

Thank you everyone for your concern and help, YT is a great place to go when you're panicking on a Sunday night! Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner. Buster seems to be doing ok. I did lay him on his back and pressed on his belly between his ribs and pretty much all over just to see if there was any pain. He showed no signs of pain at all... actually seemed like he liked me pressing on his belly. He was eating and drinking a little bit which made me feel better and he did not have any more vomitting/diarrhea episodes. We called the Vet and he wants him on a bland diet for a few days and he wants us to bring in the first firm stool so he can test it. He hasn't pooped since the diarrhea last night so hopefully we get that first firm stool today. I'm really thinking we got lucky and that this is just the Pig Ear not agreeing with his belly. One thing that is for sure is Buster will NEVER get another Pigs Ear. This was super scary... If anyone ever asks me about Pig Ears for their dog my answer will be NO NO NO!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!